These have been a favorite of mine long before low carb eating was in my life. The original recipe was full of carbs, BUT this one is not, enjoy.
Sausage BallsCourse: Sides, Appetizers
These will soon become a favorite in your house as they did mine.
1 lb Breakfast Sausage
4 1/2 tbsp Butter (melted and cooled)
1/3 cup Coconut Flour
2 tbsp Full Fat Sour Cream
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
2 cups Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine melted butter, eggs, salt and sour cream then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder and sausage to mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheese
- Drop batter by tightly packed spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until tops are slightly brown.