I’m a huge fan of steak, and thankfully a low carb diet encourages us to eat all the meats. So when it comes to steak, I always get the best I can find, and use it to make delicious recipes like this one.
It will not disappoint, I promise!!!
Cajun Butter Steak BitesCourse: Dinner
Seared in Cajun seasoning and Garlic Butter. Ready in 10 minutes!!
- Cajun Seasoning
1 tbsp Mild Paprika
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Chili Powder
3/4 tsp Dried Thyme
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
1/2 – 3/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
23 oz Steak (cut into 2 inch cubes)
1 – 2 tbsp Canola Oil
1/4 cup Butter
4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- Combine cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Add the steak bites and toss to evenly coat.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Sear the steak bites in batches for 2 – 3 minutes each side until edges are crispy and browned, adding extra oil as needed. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add butter to the skillet and heat until melted.
- Saute the chopped garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds), while scraping up any browned bits from the pan.
- Remove pan from heat. Throw steak bites back in and toss through the garlic butter to evenly coat.