You can use these low carb vanilla wafers in all sorts of recipes, I like to make a batch ahead of time, and either use them for dessert recipes or snack on them through the week.
There are 2.1 net carbs per two cookies, so while they are considered low carb, they can add up quickly if you eat too many, so keep that in mind.
Let’s jump in and start making these delicious low carb vanilla wafers.
Low Carb Vanilla WafersCourse: Dessert, Snacks
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter Softened
2 eggs Yolks
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add coconut flour, swerve, baking powder and salt to mixer. Blend on low to combine.
- Add the butter, egg yolks, vanilla extract and liquid stevia to mixer and blend on medium speed until thoroughly incorporated.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on the counter and form the dough into a cylinder shape.
- Wrap tightly and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap dough and slice into 18 cookies
- Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown around the edged.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing, around 10 minutes.
- Store in an air tight container.