I absolutely love cheesecake and I absolutely love brownies. When I decided to switch to living a low carb life, I thought I’d never have either of them again. However, after doing some research and recipe tweaking, it turns out you get to have your cheesecake and brownies and eat them too.
Side note, these are Keto friendly as well. Enjoy! 😁
Low Carb Cheesecake BrowniesCourse: Dessert
This recipe is so delicious, it will quickly be put at the front of the dessert recipes. Make plenty, they go FAST!
- Cheesecake Batter
8oz Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup Erythritol
1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 Large Egg
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Brownie Batter
1 bag Keto Brownie Mix
12 tbsp Salted Butter
3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the brownie batter by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl. reserve 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Mix the cheesecake batter by combining all of the ingredients in another bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of this batter as well.
- Prepare an 8×8 or 6×6 baking pan with some coconut oil cooking spray or butter.
Add the brownie batter to the greased pan. Use a spatula to spread it evenly. Add the cheesecake batter.
- Add spoonfuls of the remaining cheesecake batter. Use a knife, toothpick or skewer to create swirls.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until center has a slight swirl.
Allow the cheesecake brownies to cool before eating.
- In the Keto Brownie Mix there is coconut flour, if you don’t like coconut flour substitute for another nut flour, like almond flour.