These tiny peppers pack a delicious punch! Overflowing with cream cheese, chorizo and tasty herbs with a little pop of chipotle. You won’t believe these are low carb. These are great as a side dish, appetizer or grab and go snack.
Baked Mini Bell PeppersCourse: Sides, Snacks, Appetizers
8 oz Mini Bell Peppers, about 2 per serving
1 oz Air-Dried Chorizo, thinly sliced
1 tbsp Mild Chipotle Paste
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Set oven to 400°F (200°C). Split the bell peppers lengthwise and remove the core.
- Chop chorizo and the herbs finely
- Mix together cheese, spices and oil in a small bowl. Add the chorizo and herbs. Stir until smooth.
- Add the mixture to the bell peppers and place in a greased baking dish.
- You don’t have to bake these mini bell peppers, they are just as delicious raw. Simply skip the shredded cheese topping and enjoy them right from the fridge.